Wednesday, May 16, 2018

2018 - Day 136/229 - Wednesday...Whatevs...

It is unreasonable to believe that it is only Wednesday. There has been so much done in the last three days, and today was a most excellent day. I have been relatively delirious today, having a blast and sharing lots of stuff on my Facebook page. It has been a long day; my first appointment was at 7 a.m., and it is now just about 11:30 p.m. BUT, a most excellent day. I attended three meetings, then it was time for Hill Visits. I had two visits scheduled (I ended up making three visits) and I was scheduled to present at one of the visit, and I ended up presenting at all three of them. By the time of my last visit, I was pretty comfortable with the subject. There are dozens of photos that could qualify for this journal entry, but I am choosing this one: Congressman Michael McCaul, Chairman of the House Committee on Homeland Security. He is a very interesting guy, and he likes to talk. It is not all business, he is a personable man, very intriguing. You may remember, he visited our local board a couple weeks ago, and it was interesting to see him again today. I have visited him every May for the last (unsure) many years. I chose this photo because 1). It is a serious subject and B). Because it shows his office and C). It is my journal and I can post whatever photo I want to. The Chairman is holding a vehicle license plate from the ISIS State. Who knew they bothered to register their vehicles. I didn't.

But...again, it was a great day, tomorrow is expected to be just as good...and things will taper off on Friday.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, VISITS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment