Thursday, May 3, 2018

2018 - Day 123/242 - Thursday...Unsure...

It was  really busy day today, and the weather forecasts are (so far) eighty percent inaccurate. There has been a chance of rain EVERY day this week, and so far, nothing. It is really getting a little tiresome. Three appointments today, and one of them included attending the most recent graduation ceremony for the latest ABoR TRLP class (Texas REALTOR® Leadership Program). This is a photo of my friend Jacqui and me this morning. Jacqui and I met three or four years ago when we were both volunteering for a Habitat for Humanity Blitz Build. I was in charge of cleaning the bath rooms in the new build, and Jacqui was doing something much more important, but we hit it off like we had known each other for years. Fast friends (IMHO) are always good friends.

I am still hoping for rain, and I will let you know how that works out in tomorrow's journal entry.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TRLP, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment