Tuesday, May 8, 2018

2018 - Day128/237 - Tuesday...1661...

Not that you can tell from this really blurry photo, but a really pretty cardinal took up residence in the stead of the mocking bird this evening. He came and he went, cardinals don't make much noise but they are pretty.

OMG, I really did it. I cleaned out a couple closets this evening. I have clothes strewn all over this house, at least a couple-and-a-half closets worth. I have a very large pile of clothes to take and donate somewhere tomorrow. There is a newish (to me) thrift shop that benefits one of the pet agencies, so I think that will be my target. We will see how that all works out. I still have (at least) two more closets to go through, so I think I can (maybe) get that done by the weekend. I have been wanting to do this for months, but I never seemed to find the time. Feels kind of good.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLEAN CLOSETS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment