Wednesday, May 23, 2018

2018 - Day 143/222 - Wednesday...1625...

I will save the photo I had banked for this journal entry for another day. As I was driving home, I saw these really interesting clouds, and I realized that I had not posted any cloud photos recently, so here you are, I hope you enjoy. As I was exiting the Interstate, it started raining really heavily, but it only lasted for about five minutes. Sun was shining to the east, and I could not see a cloud over me, so that was pretty interesting. I am not sure where all that rain was coming from, but it was coming from somewhere!

When I got home, Jody mentioned that the tree that fell earlier in the week (a Bradford Pear) was removed. I went out to check things out, and there was no noticeable damage to any of the other plants, so I was happy about that. That particular tree has been splitting down the middle for a couple years, but I had hopes that it would hold on. In the beginning, I wanted to take it out, but after it kept hanging on, I was all for it to survive.

Sad tree.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOUDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment