Sunday, May 6, 2018

2018 - Day 126/239 - Sunday...1642...

Tomorrow is Monday, and I am glad for that, I need some rest. Yesterday I put in a relatively full day of real estate (for a Saturday), and today I spent the entire day working at stuff around the house. I got a lot of grass cut, potted some things, moved some really big rocks, did some this and that, and even attempted to power wash the back patio. There is something wrong with the power washer (not sure why unless I set it up to fail), because it worked great the last time we used it. Anyway, the hose on the 'jet' setting worked better than the power washer. It all looks better than it did, but it is not as good as it would have been if the power washer had been working.

Jody and I sat out in the dog yard a couple times today...every now and then when I needed to take a break. The girls take great delight in laying in the different ground covers, and Callie actually gets pretty well camouflaged in it. There are two dogs in this photo, see if you can find Callie. Lexie (with the dirty face) is easy to spot.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DOG CAMO, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment