Wednesday, May 30, 2018

2018 - Day 150/215 - Wednesday...1606...

I see this lady (Sharon) at least once per month, whenever I an checking in to the Texas Real Estate Commission, located in the Stephen F. Austin State Office Building (for those of you that do not know where the TREC offices are located. I always look forward to seeing her. She and I play around (there is a computerized check in that prints a visitor badge), and generally speaking (see my recent Facebook status), I cannot successfully get the badge printed on the first try. It is not my fault that there are two DIFFERENT people that check into the SAME building on occasion with the SAME name. If I were to be a betting man, I would say that I had the name first, and he (the other one) needs to relinquish his rights to my name. Can I trademark my name? Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves.

But I digress...

Sharon is a great big bunch of happy personality, and I decided it was time to give her the credit she deserves. It cannot be easy meeting people in and out of a state office building, but she is great at it and deserves any honorable mention I can bestow upon her!

I love weeks like this. I love weeks when I cannot remember what day it is. I intellectually know that today is Wednesday, but my circadian clock tells me it is Tuesday. I like that. I like being a little bit unbalanced. Many of you will not find that to be anything out of the ordinary, but this is my blog, and I can confess to whatever in the hell I want to, so there!

Frequently when I see someone posting something on Facebook or some other site (wink-wink), and they say the 'LOVE' this or that (walks on the beach, outdoors, fishing, or the contact sport du jour), I generally think to myself, really? Do you really LOVE that, or do you just like it a lot. I think you probably really just like it a lot, and you substitute the word LOVE for LIKE. That is what I think.

But in MY case, it is totally, 100% accurate. I love weeks like this. It is my journal, so get over it.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LOVE IT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment