Thursday, May 10, 2018

2018 - Day 130/235 - Thursday...1649...

Oh my, I wonder if there has been some kind of mistake. Nah, I think it is ligit! I got an invitation a couple days ago, and I RSVP'd, and then I got a security questionnaire, and then I responded, and then I got this. This is the second e-mail I received from the White House today. Talk about your basic Artificial Intelligence! I did not know the White House had an e-mail account, I thought it was a place or a destination, not a person or something that could access the Internet. Anyway, I am pretty darned excited about going to a White House briefing next week. I think it is going to be really interesting and really a learning opportunity. I have to check out all the various contraband items, but I hope there will at least be a brief selfie-opportunity. Stay tuned, and some of you might want to go ahead and start arranging bail. I'm just saying'. I wonder if there is a gift shop?

Today was a full and tiring day. I did not leave the office from the time I got there until the time I left, which is SO unlike me. It is that time of year, however. We are REALLY busy this time of the year, and it will come to a really abrupt halt about the second week of September. Making hay while the sun is shining.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WHITE HOUSE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment