Tuesday, May 29, 2018

2018 - Day 149/216 - Tuesday...1614...

So, just in case you are interested, the trailer house is still there, still hooked up to the truck. Maybe now the truce too will disintegrate around itself. Stranger things have happened.

I was up early this morning, getting ready for a fast week and playing catch-up. I left the house before JoeMac and Carolyn got up, I think they left around 9. This is a photo of the Gang of Four, taken yesterday after we got home from dinner; me, Jody JoeMac and Carolyn. We hope to see them again soon. I did some power real estate in the office this morning, and then off to a meeting at the Texas Real Estate Commission. Good stuff, lots of information, lots of dedicated colleagues interested in nothing more than making our profession more responsible and accountable.

I got home this afternoon, and resumed my routine of falling asleep in the blue chair while watching the news. Honestly, after I woke up, I was not really interested in watching the national news, so I just went back to sleep.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GANG OF FOUR, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment