Wednesday, May 9, 2018

2018 - Day 129/236 - Wednesday...1653...

One can only assume that these four bears are headed for a carnival somewhere, maybe Liberty Hill or Marble Falls. I assumed it was part of my reward for being a brave soldier and not canceling my appointment with the dentist. I am of the age that dentists hold no real appeal to me. I was not a good patient when I was a child, but on the other hand, perhaps the dentist (Dr. Miskin, I still remember his name) was not really that good of a dentist. Or maybe the art of dentistry had not really come in to its' glory back in the 1950's. Dr. Miskin was not that far removed from barbers, blacksmiths and/or apothecarists, imho. I also am not so naive as to believe it was all the fault of the dentist. Having holes drilled in my teeth was not my idea of a great way to spend a summer afternoon, I don't give a crap about what the Ipana commercials said.

But I digress...

I did successfully get my teeth cleaned this afternoon, and I will be back for another dose of anxiety in six months. In the meantime, I prefer to think about where the four bears are going to end up this evening.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FOUR BEARS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment