Tuesday, May 22, 2018

2018 - Day 142/223 - Tuesday...1639...

We Voted! I was out of town last week so I did not get a chance to harass the women that generally populate the early voting place at the Williamson County Annex, and I know they were really happy about that. So, when I got home this afternoon, Jody and I went into Bartlett to vote at City Hall. Republicans on one side, Democrats on the other side. We were the eighth and ninth persons to vote on our side of the room today. We expected voter turnout to be light, but that was kind of crazy. But, this is the primary, and we will see how things turn out and hope for better in November.

I guided a class this morning at the south office. It took me about an hour and forty-five minutes to get there. A four hour class, a lot of good participants, and we all took something away from the four hours we spent together.

Nothing too exciting on the schedule tomorrow, kind of a calm day. I have three appointments, and that is not too terrible.

I am taking the girls in to the beautiful parlor tomorrow morning for a wash and set, and Jody is getting Fire Bowl for dinner tomorrow night.

Life is good, I am a lucky man.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, VOTED, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment