Monday, May 21, 2018

2018 - Day 141/224 - Monday...1652...

BUSTED! I was driving down Cesar Chavez street this morning, on my way to an appointment, and I was probably doing something on my cell phone. I know that when I was at the red light, I WAS looking at e-mails or something on my cell phone. Then there was a tap on the passenger side window, and a bicycle cop told me to pull over into the IHOP parking lot. He said he saw me holding my cell phone while I was driving, and I ALWAYS hold my cell phone when I am driving. It's my security blanket. But I digress... I was nice, he was nice, he let me off with a warning, and I got him to do a selfie with me. I don't have issues with anyone that is doing his/her job. No sense arguing, and you generally get more (in instances like this) with honey than you can with vinegar. It works, you should try it!

Otherwise, it was a day that you could expect it to be, after a week out of the office. Busy with appointments and calls and tasks that some got done and some did not. There is always tomorrow!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WARNINGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment