Friday, May 25, 2018

2018 - Day 145/220 - Friday...1604...

It is Friday, and it is the start of a three-day-weekend, and we have friends visiting from Mississippi, and we went to the Walburg restaurant for dinner, and the yellow cannas are starting to bloom, and I am planning to get some chores done around the farm tomorrow, and I might even buy a new walk-behind lawn mower tomorrow, and I think we are going to get some new chicks tomorrow, and I put a new listing on the market this afternoon, and did I mention that it is Friday, and i got the car washed today, and I got to teach our substitute mail man at the office how to open the mail boxes to put the mail in them, and I got to teach the mailman how to get the out-going mail OUT of the mailbox (it has not been picked up all week, I don't think), and I stopped at Upper Crust this morning and got in several days worth of baked good for the weekend, and I am RELALY looking forward to the long weekend.

It has been a long week.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CANNAS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment