Thursday, November 1, 2018

2018 - Day 305/60 - Thursday...Not sure...

It was a long flight. Delayed, but not uncomfortably so. It was mostly because of the folks I was with. Brandy on one side, Steve on the other side. This photo is not really representative of the flight, but it seemed that my tray table was the one used for the refuse of several rows. Okay, not really. My tray table was the one used for refuse from the people on the left and right of me. That would be Brandy (left) and Steve (right). But it was really fun, reminded me of other fun days a couple years ago. I miss those days. Those two folks can make me laugh a lot, and that is a good thing. Very fun.

Boston. The good thing is that my particular hotel is not one that is experiencing labor issues. I thought it was, but I lucked out. Other friends are staying in hotels that are experiencing labor strikes, and you can hear the discourse in their sleeping rooms. Quite a challenge.

My first meeting is 8 o'clock in the morning, so that is it for now.

Chow.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DELAYS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment