Thursday, November 29, 2018

2018 - Day 333/32 - Thursday...1640...

My first meeting this morning was at 8 o'clock this morning, and very genteel time if I do say so myself, especially since all I had to do was get on the elevator and go from the ninth floor to the third floor. Not a bad commute at all. The first meeting of the day was also the penultimate meeting of the conference. That means the next to last meeting. In case any of my loyal followers are Aggies. Next to the last. Anyway, the next to the last meeting was our Regional (Region 10) Planning meeting. Region 10 is made up of Texas and Dallas, so it is a pretty interesting mix of colleagues and personalities. All of us are interesting in our own ways, and this selfie is of the breakfast meeting this morning.

I left the hotel at about 12:30 or so, and Brandy treated me to an Uber to the airport. She was on Southwest, I was on Delta. Delta was about three miles away from the other terminal...kind of unusual, but I got there. My Plane was not scheduled to leave until 5:45 and of course it was late, about 45 minutes. We made up some time, but we were about 20 minutes late getting in to Austin.

Getting to the condo was good and bad. I wondered why my checked bag felt wet; I had two cans of coke in the checked bag and one of them exploded. Not nearly as much damage as you might imagine, which is just another reason for not feeling bad about stealing a wash cloth from every hotel I visit.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, COKE BUST, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment