Sunday, November 4, 2018

2018 - Day 308/57 - Sunday...???

Today was the last full day at another NAR Annual Conference. So far, so good. Bits and pieces get better and better. Other bits and pieces get worse and worse. Overall, pretty good stuff. You have to choose your topics pretty carefully, and I have learned to do that over the many years that I have been attending these sessions. Different conferences have different personalities. There are conferences on a local, state and national level, and various other groups that I am a member of have their own conferences. I like the participation, and I like the volunteering aspect of the whole thing. Here is one of the advantages of traveling and volunteer service: I have been in Boston for four days, and I leave tomorrow. I grew up outside Detroit. Detroit (among other things) is known to have four seasons. I bet Boston has four seasons. Texas has two seasons. Hot and REALLY HOT. It has been quite a while since I saw fall foliage, but there have been some spectacular scenes since I have been here. Like this one. Beautiful. Wait until you see the post tomorrow.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FOLIAGE, Kindnesses, Wh
irled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment