Sunday, November 18, 2018

2018 - Day 322/43 - Sunday...1617...

Continuing a tradition that goes back SEVERAL years, I was once again the 'Trash Man' at the Austin Empty Bowl Project. It was cold and windy, but it only rained a little bit. People remember me year-after-year (for good AND bad) as the Trash Man, and it is fun (usually) when they do remind me that they have seen me for years. Today was fun, and I hope there was a lot of money raised for the project. This is kind of an after-and-before photo...the after photo is me as the Trash Man, and the picture being projected in the back ground is me when I was in about the third grade. I was such a trend setter, even back then. I wish I knew what happened to that cute little kid. I would give him some advice, but I really don't have any regrets about anything, and you should all know, I am the luckiest man in the world!

I am going to be teaching a couple days worth of classes this week, then some power real estate on Wednesday and then taking advantage of the long weekend.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SWEET KID, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment