Monday, November 19, 2018

2018 - Day 323/42 - Monday...

This was kind of a surprise when I opened the refrigerator door this afternoon. It is not every day (or every year for that matter) that I find a whole turkey in the refrigerator. We are very often guests for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners, but this year our hosts will be out of town, so we will be on our own. I will be in charge of getting pies, Jody has everything else under control. He has free reign to use every freakin' pot in the kitchen, because that is the deal. He cooks, I clean! It works, so be quiet.

I guided a day long class today to colleagues at the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Fun group and the time passed really quickly. I actually like the subject matter of tomorrow's class better than the class today, so I am expecting tomorrow's class to be better all wound. Can anyone tell me if the apostrophe in tomorrow's is necessary or not? I am feeling kind of insecure with that use of the apostrophe.

Sometimes I don't think I have enough to worry about, so I have to make things up.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TURKEY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment