Sunday, November 11, 2018

2018 - Day 315/50 - Sunday...1620...

And then it was Christmas! I got my chores done this morning and took off for Houston shortly after noon. It pretty much rained on me the whole drive down. I drive like an old granny anyway, but I drive especially like an old granny when I can't see the lane markings, it raining and I don't know where the hell I am. But I made it. All is well.

I met up with a friend of mine and fellow REALTOR® colleague while here. I called her last week to see if she was available for dinner one evening while I was here. We went to a spot not far from the hotel, and it was Christmas already. Big trees, GIANT reindeers and all the rest of it, except for the snow and freezing weather. This is a pic of me and my friend Kay, celebrating the Holiday before Thanksgiving, Houston style!

I don't think they are expecting a freeze here in Houston, so that will be one salvation of the quick trip.

Deeds Actions, Changes, CHRISTMAS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment