Thursday, November 8, 2018

2018 - Day 312/53 - Thursday...1608...

Today was a good day of learning. New Broker Responsibility class training, the class itself will premier in January. Changes every couple of years. Good stuff, and lots of friends and colleagues from across the state came in to Austin to take the class. I have testing anxiety, but I am pretty sure I passed it...there are a couple questions that many of us in the room thought were worded badly, so the question could have been mis-interpreted...and one of the 'all-of-the-above' questions I don't remember getting. It will all work out okay in the end I believe.

Following with the wild life theme of the past couple days, there was a skunk running down the driveway when I got home this evening. It was a little later than usual (7:15ish) because I had a late appointment. Dark as pitch outside, too. It seems it is dark in the mornings and dark early in the evenings. What? Daylight saving time is only for the summer? It seems backward to me.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TRAINING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!


No comments:

Post a Comment