Tuesday, November 20, 2018

2018 - Day 324/41 - Tuesday...1619...

Finished the second day of guiding a bunch of my colleagues through a GRI class. Glitter Related Incident? Not exactly. But for about six of them, this finished their requirements for completion of the designation, and now they can tell all their colleagues and clients that they far exceed the education requirements of the Texas Real Estate Commission, and that they are going above and beyond the requirements to stay educated about changes and trends in their profession. We had a great two days together, and I expect to see many of them time and time again over the next several years! Congratulations to all the colleagues that were in the class!

Tomorrow, there is the possibility that I will get a few minutes extra sleep. Not likely, but there is that possibility. I will head in to the office once I take the girls and drop them off at the beautiful parlor. I have a few errands to complete before I actually make it in to the office, and a few to get completed once I get to the office, and then a few to get completed after I leave the office. In the middle, I will get some power real estate done, and then it is a four day weekend.

There is plenty of stuff to keep me occupied over that long weekend, and I doing there will be any need for me to look for things to get done.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUCCESS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment