Saturday, November 10, 2018

2018 - Day 314/51 - Saturday...1619...

After taking this picture, it was all downhill. The sunrise looked promising, but soon after the clouds rolled in and it got (relatively) cold outside. No rain at least, but no sun or warmth either. Twenty degrees below the normal temperatures. The high today was in the 50s; maybe 54 or so. FREEZING! I am heading to Houston tomorrow, and there is a threat of freezing temps on Tuesday and Wednesday, so I have all the plants put up just in case.

Otherwise, I did get all my chores done except for cleaning the chicken coop, I will leave that for tomorrow. Jody and I went in to Georgetown to get a couple chores done, and then had lunch at Schlotzsky's, our weekend tradition that is still going strong.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOUDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment