Thursday, November 22, 2018

2018 - Day 326/39 - Thursday...1597...Thanksgiving...

I am somewhat better. Last night, la grip had me in its' grip. Slept very little, but today I am feeling better. I have slept most of the day, and intend to get a good nights sleep tonight as well. Dinner was delicious. Jody cooked while I slept. Jody cooked most of the day, and I slept most of the day. But, sleeping is good, and that takes care of lots of ills.

Tomorrow will be a day of working around the house. I am planning on cleaning the chicken coop, going to Taylor Feed to get some molasses barrels and some cattle cubes. Stuff like that. And probably stopping at Tractor Supply as well. Maybe cut a few swatches of grass, but I don't want to get too carried away.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TURKEY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment