Saturday, November 3, 2018

2018 - Day 307/58 - Saturday...Umm...

The day started with a 5K walk in the rain. RAIN! Lots of rain, wind and not warmness. I was up at about 5 o'clock this morning so I could be at the staging area by 6. For the sake of this journal, I am trying to think of how I got to the staging area, and for the life of me, I can't remember. I am pretty sure there was a school bus involved, but honestly I cannot remember. I am relatively confident that I did not walk to the staging area. Whatever. It was raining though. That is not something I forgot. Steve and Melinda and I started the walk (it was not raining too badly by the start of the walk), and we decided to turn left when all the other folks turned right. We finished he walk in our own way, just as far as the others, just with a different terminus. Our hotels versus another staging spot where we would need to get on ANOTHER bus. A fun time was had by all.

After that, there were a couple other meetings, the General Session (with Mark Wahlberg) and then an event at the Boston Museum of Science. Lots of fun, lots of friends. We took in the Theatre of Electricity, and that was pretty interesting. See photo above.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ELECTRICITY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment