Thursday, November 15, 2018

2018 - Day 319/46 - Thursday...1600...

Jody and I had some errands that needed to be taken care of late this afternoon, so we did all those things, and then we stopped in Georgetown on the way home and had dinner. This is a view of the sunset (and if you look closely, the aeration system in the retention pond) outside the restaurant we stopped at. After dinner, we headed in to Georgetown to see if the Christmas lights were up on the square, and to cruise past a little restaurant we had heard about. All-in-all, a nice evening!

It is the Ides of November, was everyone wary? Okay, well, it IS Thursday, which means it is not too long until Friday. And Friday means the weekend. And this PARTICULAR weekend in leading up to a four-day-Holiday. I am REALLY looking forward to the long weekend. I don't expect I will get too much extra rest, but I do expect to get a LOT of stuff caught up with that I don't have enough hours in the day to actually keep up with.

I hope you are all happy for me!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ERRANDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment