Tuesday, November 13, 2018

2018 - Day 317/48 - Tuesday...1624...

I had a most excellent two days of guiding in Houston. Everything was great with the possible exception of the traffic challenges. Today it even snowed for about five minutes. We thought we were going to have to shut the building down and go buy all the milk and bread at the HEB around the corner. The snow stopped, and it was back to having classroom fun. At least it was warm(er) in the room than it was outside, so that was some relief. Honest to goodness, the group of colleagues that had gathered themselves up to take the two days of classes were GREAT...about six or eight of them had been in previous classes, and for some of them, today was their last day of class and they will soon by OFFICIAL Graduates of the REALTOR® Institute. It is a proud day for them and an equally proud day for me, knowing that I was able to help them along their path to success, even if my part was a very small one.

It was great.

I have a serious photo of the class as well, but why should I post that photo if I also have an opportunity to post a silly photo of the group. If I were to post the serious pic, you would all wonder 'Who are you and what have you done with Evans'. I get it.

I need to let you all know also, there were a couple serious 'mayonnaise incidents', but I think for the purpose of this journal entry, we should just try to keep all that hushed up.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MAYONNAISE and GRI, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment