Wednesday, November 14, 2018

2018 - Day 318/47 - Wednesday...1586...

Everything is dead. All the delicate vegetation has exceeded its' expiration date, which, it seems, was yesterday. When I got up this morning, the temperature was in the 28 degree range. The pipes and all that stuff were not affected, but all the lilies, cannas and stuff like that were goners. The iris are still okay and the plants we brought in to the garage and the front barn survived, but it looks bad for the other stuff. It was really an early freeze, but about two or three weeks. Oh well, it will (we hope) all come back next spring.

Today was a busy day; Jody had an appointment this morning and I had a dental appointment this afternoon, and in between those two things I managed to get in some power real estate, and cleared some things off my desk. I have an 8:30 appointment tomorrow morning, a 9:30 and a 1 o'clock. So far on Friday, all I have is a 10 o'clock and a 3 o'clock. Not sure what Saturday and Sunday may bring.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DEAD, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment