Monday, November 26, 2018

2018 - Day 329/36 - Sunday...1620...

Not a bad Holiday long-weekend if I do say so myself. I got everything on my 'to done' list scratched off, and I am feeling pretty smug about the whole thing if you must know the truth. It is chilly and breezy outside (like a winter day in Ohio, which is what we use to describe really awful weather), but we have a really lovely fire in the stove, we are both happy and content, and the dogs are both happy. We expect the chickens and cattle are happy, but we are not sure that they are all that great at reasoning, so we will go with happy. After the early news, we went in to Georgetown to see the Holiday lights on the square. Always pretty, and always fun to see people walking around the square lighted (mostly) by the trees and decorations. Some of the stores were open, but we did not check any of them out. We parked the car and did a little bit of walking around, and took advantage of a nicely situated park bench to capture the selfie that accompanies this entry. Lovely. We are all lucky and happy, in spite of all the crap that is going on around us. For that, we are extra thankful.

We now return to our regularly scheduled program, already in progress...

Yea, so I missed the journal entry last night. I remembered that I had not entered the post while I was watching the news, and then I forgot to make the entry again. It has happened a couple times over the last (almost) ten years or so, so cut me a break!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SELFIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment