Wednesday, November 28, 2018

2018 - Day 332/33 - Wednesday...Hmmm...

This is what the snow looks like from the 9th floor of my hotel room in Minneapolis. It has been a long time since I have seen snow. It snows every five or six years in Austin, and when it does, the s=city comes to a screeching halt. No bread or milk left in the groceries! The city is paralyzed. They seen to just take it in stride here in Minneapolis. There is still food on the shelves at the groceries! Life goes on.

I am in the middle of my meetings, I will leave here and head back to Austin tomorrow afternoon. It has been a great couple days, so nice to renew friendships with my colleagues from across the country.

I am the luckiest man in the world.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SNOW, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment