Saturday, November 17, 2018

2018 - Day 321/44 - Saturday...1610...

...and a good time was had by all. Tonight was the night of the annual Austin Empty Bowl Preview Party. This is the 22nd or 23rd year of the Austin Empty Bowl Project, and it gets bigger and better every year. I have been a sponsor for many years, and the project does incredible work for children with food insecurities. Wonderful stuff. The project benefits Meals-On-Wheels and the Central Texas Food Bank, specifically for the Kids Cafe, an after school program for kids. Special thanks to Eric for the pic!

Great work.

Tomorrow will be the actual project, and I will be there bright and early with my trash bags. TRASH-MAN. That's me. Look for me, you probably can't miss me!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, EMPTY BOWL, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment