Friday, November 30, 2018

2018 - Day 334/31 - Friday...1626...

I got up early this morning, and headed in to the office. I was in the office just a few minutes after 6 a.m., and made the most out of being there alone and in the quiet. I got everything ready for the class I was scheduled to guide in New Braunfels (The Four Rivers Association of REALTORS®), and touched everything on my desk, cleared some stuff off my desk, and then headed to New Braunfels. Just about a 45 minute drive, down the highway towards San Antonio. About half-way between Austin and San Antonio. This was the second time I have presented this particular class that I wrote, and I will present it a couple more times before the end of the year. If you need to know anything about Service Animals or Emotional Support animals just let me know; I know just enough to get you in trouble! This is a photo of the group of colleagues that took the class, and I think we all enjoyed it and would do it all over again if we really had to!

Home again...It was a busy day, but it all ended up okay. I had an appointment to get my haircut at 4 o'clock (Happy Birthday Johnna), and she was running a little bit late. Then, after that, I had to go retrieve my luggage from the condo. SO...I was running REALLY late heading home...I did not really get a good start until almost 5 o'clock. The worst part was caused by an 18-wheeler straddling the concrete median on IH-35 and closing two of three lanes of traffic going north AND south. I heard that it was blocking traffic, but I thought I had heard that it was only blocking the south bound lanes. Au Contrare Mon Ami! It was blocking two-thirds of the expressway, it did not matter which way you were trying to go. It took me over two hours to go 18 miles.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ANIMALS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment