Saturday, December 1, 2018

2018 - Day 335/30 - Saturday...1627...

Welcome to December. This was not intended to be a particularly busy day, but I got everything on my list accomplished. Chicken coop cleaned, lots of this-and-that, and I even got the lights up by the road repaired and lighted. I am about ten days late in doing that. Traditionally, the lights up by the road go on Thanksgiving day and go off on New Years Day. I was late this year, but that will just have to do. I am pretty sure that I am the only person that is obsessive-compulsive about the lights up by the road, and I doubt that too many people pay any attention anyway.

Jody and I both slept through the news, and that is probably for the best. Tomorrow I will be going in to Austin for a couple days worth of meetings, and then I will present a couple classes on Wednesday and Thursday. Thursday night is the Highland Lakes Association of REALTORS® Installation, and I will attend that, and Friday is the ABoR Installation. Things pretty much wind down after that, and it will be relatively calm for the rest of the month.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, LIGHTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment