Wednesday, December 26, 2018

2018 - Day 360/5 - Wednesday...1698...

Think back. I know many of my legions of followers are afflicted with short attention spans, but just think back three days. Sunday...Day 357/8...I spent an hour and twenty minutes at the carwash. Totally disappointing experience. Blah, blah, blah...well, yesterday, Jody and I went in to town to have Christmas Dinner with our friends Michael and Lynda. On the way in, there was a little mist in the air, and I turned the windshield wipers on. Much to my surprise, there was NO WIPER on the driver side. The forecast was for absolute DOWNPOURS beginning today and especially tonight. In fact, we are under a tornado watch right now for the next several hours. Whatever... Another little gift of incompetence from the car wash. My first stop this morning (in a light drizzle) was to the dealer for new wiper blades. NO I CANNOT go to a parts place and buy new blades. And if I could, I am not smart enough to install them, so shut the front door! AND...as soon as it quits raining (Friday or Saturday most likely) I will make another stop at the car wash and try my best to have a reasonable conversation with them.

We shall see...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WIPER BLADES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment