Thursday, December 13, 2018

2018 - Day 347/18 - Thursday...1647...

Today was the final class meeting for the SAE Property Management class I was guiding at the Austin Board of REALTORS®. The whole mood of the class kind of changed today; everyone was tired, but everyone was happy at the same time, and it seemed like the result of the four days of classroom had brought everyone together. It was really kind of neat. This photo of the group is not the greatest, and I enhanced the lighting of the photo as much as I possible could. I should have known better and realized that there was just too much light behind the group. I should have had them pointed the other way. So much for that, live and learn! Oh yeah, everybody passed!

Well, to tell you the truth, I am tired of Tire Stores. The back tires arrived today, and I stopped on the way home to have them put on the car. I am weary of getting home WELL after dark, and waking well BEFORE the sun comes up. Maybe I will catch up in a week or so. I am pleased that I do not have to stress about flat tires, low tire pressure, hydroplaning and other tire related crap. I can only stress SO much at any given time, and I do not need outside influences influencing my stress levels.

I'm serious.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TIRES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment