Monday, December 3, 2018

2018 - Day 337/28 - Monday...5000...

Today was and still is my birthday. It seems that that is not news. I have had many MANY birthday wishes from friends and colleagues old and new. So nice to receive all those acknowledgements! Interestingly, I have been in meetings all day today, and they will continue tomorrow. The first time in 26 years that I have not spent the day with Jody, but we are nothing if not flexible. My birthday was celebrated by thirty or forty people in the meetings today, and I am sure I will hear more kind words tomorrow as the meetings continue. This is what was left of the Baked Alaska I was presented with tonight at dinner.

Thank you all for your kindnesses, but I am glad that birthdays only come around once a year!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BIRTHDAY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment