Wednesday, December 19, 2018

2018 - Day 353/12 - Wednesday...Done...

It is Holiday office party season, and there is no reason for us to be left out of the mix. Today, Carrie and Tosalyn put together a great office party for about 20 of our colleagues, staff and friends. There was LOTS of food and fun to be enjoyed by all, and it was all topped of with a visit to Zach Scott Theater for a performance of 'The Santaland Diaries.' AA good time was had by all.

I am not necessarily responsible for the content of this journal entry. Apparently, on the way back to the office from Zach Scott, I was convinced to refer to this particular entry with the words 'Boy Parts.' Again, I take no responsibility for the content or the intent of the message that may (or may not) be conveyed in this specific entry. I can neither confirm or deny that this site may (or may not) have been hacked in to by Russian propagandists, whose sole interest is the downfall of this country. Having said that and alerted all my legions of loyal followers to the possibility that I may (or may not) be authoring these words, you may (or may not) proceed. The choice is yours.

Boy Parts.

There. I said it again. I hope you are all happy.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BOY PARTS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!


No comments:

Post a Comment