Wednesday, December 12, 2018

2018 - Day 346/19 - Wednesday...1654...

Those of you who know me well know that I have a sock fetish. I like interesting socks. This is a pair of socks I was turned on to by a friend, and so I just wanted to share. Those are not my feet, but I admire the socks! Sharing for a friend...

Well, I finally got tires on the front of the car this evening on my way home. They are ordered, but the tire store got them in the same day. The back tires should be delivered either tomorrow or Friday or Saturday, but I am chilling about that, since (at the moment) there are no flashing lights on my dashboard telling me to 'Pull the F*ck Over, your tires need air, dumbass!' The relief of that is quite welcoming, and I can wait on the back tires.

No problemo.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKEY!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SOCKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment