Thursday, December 20, 2018

2018 - Day 354/11 - Thursday...1697...

One of the nice things about living in the Capital City of Texas (and believe me, there are many), is that I get to visit with our state association staff pretty much whenever I want to. Yesterday, I could have called in for a webinar kind of Ombudsman meeting, but instead, I drove the 24 or so blocks to our association office, and sat in the room with the guide (Candy) and Sherri and did not experience any connection issues. It was fun! And today, it was my pleasure to invite the TREPAC staff to join me for a nice, off-the-cuff-spur-of-the-moment lunch. Some of the most productive and fun things are NOT PLANNED. Don't think about things too long or you run the risk of mucking it all up. Just do it! SO, in addition to all the other wonderful things in my life, I got to have lunch with all these folks today, and we talked and laughed and plotted and planned. All the plotting and planning was accidental. The laughing and talking was all done on purpose!

All day long today I thought it was Friday. I have an appointment to get my hair cut on Friday. Today was not Friday, today was (and still is) Thursday. It is very confusing.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PLOTTING AND PLANNING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment