Thursday, December 27, 2018

2018 - Day 361/4 - Thursday...1696...

I am prepared for 2019. I officially took down my 2018 wall calendar, and replaced it with a 2019 wall calendar. I believe I stayed current with the year when writing checks, and I don't expect I will write 2018 on any checks after Monday. I will admit that I wrote a check or two in 2018 and dated them with 2014 on the date line. I am obviously living in the past, and not in the future.

I stopped at the car wash on the way home this afternoon, to relay (in an incredibly calm demeanor) his tale of his less than satisfactory experience there a few days ago. Think back... There were apologies galore, but no mention of compensation. No refund for the cost of the car wash, no mention of a monetary compensation for the destroyed (and not notified of same) windshield wiper. The manager did not write down my name, no documentation of the incident, nothing. Just an apology. I wanted to escalate the conversation to a supervisor, but, well, you know...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PREPAREDNESS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment