Saturday, December 15, 2018

2018 - Day 349/16 - Saturday...1660...

You cannot go anywhere near the State Capitol and NOT take a photo under the dome. It is impossible. You cannot not do it. I had to make a quick stop in town this morning, and decided to go and put my CHL to good use. It really wasn't that big of a deal, but at least I did not have to take off my shoes and empty my pockets. As expected, the dome was still there and it was welcoming a variety of people and Holiday performers. Nicely done Texas State Capitol.

Otherwise, the thing I got the most pleasure from today was cleaning out the drain in Jody's sink in the bedroom. It took a couple tries and a good bit of drano, but I got it taken care of.

Tomorrow, the biggest accomplishment will be cleaning out the chicken coop.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DOME, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment