Tuesday, December 18, 2018

2018 - Day 352/13 - Tuesday...1703...

You can all take your Elfs (Elves?) and the shelfs (shelves?) and put them where the sun don't shine. Me? I got me an Elf that I can wrap my arms around, no shelf needed! Yep, Christina the Elf is back for another couple weeks or so, and rumor has it she may be retiring the Elf suit at the end of this month. It has been a good and memorable run, and I am pretty sure that EVERYONE knows about this little mischievous Elf.

This Elf moment was captured at the ABoR Foundation final meeting of 2018 and our little groups Holiday gathering at the board office. The festive part of the gathering included a variety of meat balls of various descriptions. When I got home this afternoon, I told Jody that all I really cared for was a very light dinner, that I had been eating crap and meatballs all day long. Jody had made meatballs for dinner. I had a salad.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ELF IN MY ARMS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment