Friday, December 21, 2018

2018 - Day 355/10 - Friday...

Well, it is that time of year. Mad dashes and all that stuff. But...I like it, I am not gonna lie. I did do a little bit of on-line shopping this year. I think I spent less than $100 on-line, and it was for stuff that I could not find at the big box stores (even though they had it on their web-site). AND...when I went on line, it was cheaper on Amazon than where I tried to buy it locally. That is the whole thing that makes Amazon Amazon, right? I may have to try this more every now and then. I am NOT keen that I can't touch it before I buy it, but so far, so good. I did not get to the office until about 1:30 this afternoon, and when I got there, my desk was covered with gifts from friends, staff and colleagues. A lovely cashmere scarf, a glass zip lock bag that will soon be filled with M&Ms (lookout Costco), some daffodil bulbs and these durable plastic egg cartons with ribald double entendre sayings on them. All the gifts were wonderful, and I liked all of it. Just between you and me, I am kind of awkward when it comes to accepting gifts. Try to remember that when it comes to mind the next time.

SO...Friday. No work until Wednesday, although I do expect I will be in the office for a few minutes on Monday because I am planning a trip to Costco that morning. I know, I am crazy, but what's the worst that could happen? Plus, I need the M&Ms.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, EGG CARTONS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment