Tuesday, December 11, 2018

2018 - Day 345/20 - Tuesday...1654...

I LITERALLY chased this Cowboy Santa down South FIrst Street, screaming "Santa, stop!" So, what did Santa do, he stopped, turned around and met me half-way. I admit, we did draw a crowd, and there were selfies all around. The horse was not at all interested in the goings on, but he/she/it was not nervous about anything either. Very calm. I suspect pony downers, but I am not for sure. I was digging on Santa's sunglasses though, they were really cool. I think he got them from a trade show, they looked like most of the gimmes I get and hand out. Bottom line, only in Austin, but that is really pretty cool, too.

Other than that, it was an eventful day. I have been putting air in one tire repeatedly, but I thought A). It is because of the temperature changes or B). There is something wrong with the warning light in the car. That answer was C). There is a nail in the tire. I found that out this afternoon when I went to the tire place, and after ALMOST two hours, they said, yep there is a nail in the tire and the inside of the tire is bald and we can't fix it; here are your keys. I replied (something like) you are sending me away into the dark with a tire with a nail in it. Their response was...YEP. SO, now I am on a mission to get new tires, but I can't in good conscious go back to that place. Costco has to order them, and there is a Firestone dealer that opens at 7 in the morning, I will try them.

I have a class that starts at 8:30, so I am working all the angles.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, COWBOY SANTA, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment