Tuesday, December 4, 2018

2018 - Day 338/27 - Tuesday...5001...

It has been quite some time since I offered up to you, my legion of followers, a photo of yet ANOTHER wreck on IH-35. When I lived in New Orleans, someone WAS NOT MURDERED one day, and it made the front page of the newspaper. I wonder if there was not a wreck on IH-35 within the Austin City Limits, if that would make the news? Wrecks are so commonplace these days, it is really becoming tiresome. An traffic congestion and time wasted going nowhere quickly is also a real problem, literally a waste of time. So, this happened this afternoon on my way home, there were a couple emergency vehicles, a couple firetrucks and three or four police cars responding to a truck/car incident. When I passed, it did not look like there was terrible damage to either vehicle, and I did not notice anyone receiving any kind of medical assistance. All hat and no cattle.

I finished my second day of New TREPAC Trustee training today, and it was good. Our next meeting will be in January (not that far away), and then a couple more throughout the year. The Legislature meets again in January, so that will be an interesting time.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WRECKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment