Saturday, December 8, 2018

2018 - Day 342/23 - Saturday...

This is a photo of some of my belated birthday loot. Yesterday, we had a office late birthday luncheon at the Shoal Creek Saloon in Austin. I have lived here since 1985 and I think that was the first time I had ever been to the place. Pretty good food to be honest. I had the pork chop, and I think I may go back for the catfish one day soon.

It is colder than a fart in a dead eskimo. That is not intended to be any kind of a derogatory racial comment, it is simply a description of the coldest thing in the world. The temperature is indicated to be 41 degrees, but I think the wind-chill calculation would put it somewhere closer to -30 degrees below zero. Celsius. That is cold. It has been dribble all day long, and in the past 48 hours we have recorded EXACTLY three inches of rain here on the edge of nowhere. Wind, rain, falling temperatures, and my eloquent descriptive words mean that it is cold as hell. The bumpy bits of a witch come to mind, but this is a family journal, so I will desist from getting into vulgarities. Suffice it to say, it is cold.

How Cold Is It?

It is so clod that I saw a lawyer last night (several of them in fact), with their hands in their own pockets!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HOW COLD IS IT, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment