Sunday, December 16, 2018

2018 - Day 350/15 - Sunday...1660...

Today was a terrific day: piles of eggs, worked on the pool, cleaned the chicken coop, did some miscellaneous things around the house, put ALL the plants outside (I totally expect it to freeze again just any minute), and then we got ready to go in to Austin for Brunch (capitalized?) with friends. We are kind of hit-and-miss with this, but I kind of want to do this every year. I am totally obsessive-compulsive enough to get it done, I guess the real issue is that 'stuff happens'. The last time we had a Holiday get-together, the place burned down a week later. If the same thing happens this year to this restaurant, that might be an indication that enough is enough. Otherwise, it was a really great day, got to see lots of friends, and a good time was had by all!

This should be a pretty quiet week, not too much on my plate for the week, and the week after should be relatively quiet as well. I do not really have any plans for the New Year, nothing really that I am crazy about organizing, and I am CERTAINLY not going to begin an exercise regimen.

We shall see how Madison Avenue can influence me in the next 15 days. I am pretty weak when it comes to subliminal messages.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BRUNCH, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment