Friday, November 16, 2018

2018 - Day 320/45 - Friday...1607...

Friday...the weekend...sleeping a little bit longer tomorrow morning. I like it! I liked today, too, the parts of is that are already over with. Not a bad day. Started out guiding a group of new colleagues through a new member Ethics orientation. Always fun. I like it very much. Then it was off to the office and I went and looked at a new managed property with Kerry, Tosalyn and Maggie. Interesting stuff. Nice home, nice neighborhood, gonna be a nice new addition to our management portfolio. Later this afternoon I met with another prospective client, and we reviewed the management contracts. My prospective client is asking for some changes to be made to the agreement, so we will be working on that next week, and targeting the week of the 26th to have that stuff done.

The Austin Empty Bowl Project Preview Party is tomorrow night, and I am looking forward to that. Then the actual fund raiser will be held on Sunday. Of course, the forecast is calling for cooler temperatures and a 40% chance of rain on Sunday morning. Just perfect to make me crabby and unreasonable. We will have to wait and see how that turns out.

Deeds Actions, Changes, ETHICS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment