Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day Three Hundred Fifteen...

Veterans Day; the day we TRY to remember and thank those who sacrificed so that the rest of us can take our blessings for granted. A very sincere 'thank you' to all who have served our country, made us all safer, and allow us to enjoy the freedoms that we all share.

I finished up the third day of the Green Class at the Board of REALTORS, and it was evident that most of the people in the class were ready for it all to be over. Three days of classroom instruction for people who are not used to sitting in the same place all day is a commitment and a challenge. It all went well, though, and everyone in the room (I believe) walked away with more knowledge and insight into how to deal with clients interested in buying a green product.

I am heading for San Diego tomorrow afternoon, and I hope to take some good classes there and get some good knowledge to bring back. Again, this is only my second time to the NAR conventions, but I really enjoyed the first one, and I am really looking forward to this one. I probably should have gone earlier in the week, but I had made the commitment to teach classes, so I was delayed somewhat.

Jody has mice in his car now...he took his car in for service, and there are little critters living in his car. I guess they went from my car to his car...I just need them to go somewhere else and forget about it. The garage smells of moth-balls, trying to discourage the pests from feeling too comfortable in his car. We shall see what happens.

We are heading out for dinner tonight, and we are going to El Patron in Georgetown. They have really good Tex-Mex, and we always like going there. Michale came by the house this afternoon and tried to cut some hay, but it is still too wet...he will come back in a few days, and maybe by the time I get back from San Diego, I will have a fresh supply of hay for the cattle. That will be interesting, to see how much hay we get from this cutting.

Okay, that is it for now...Kindness, Deeds, Changes, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment