Friday, November 13, 2009

Day Three Hundred Seventeen...

This is the view from my Hotel room, and if you know what you are looking at, you can see some water off in the distance. There was a MUCH BETTER view in the building across the street from my Hotel (if you know what I mean) but all good things have to come to an end! ;-)

A much better day today, but I am totally tired. I should be in bed by now, but it is not even seven o'clock here in San Diego. These shocks to my system are not being welcomed by my body clock. Charlie Gibson is just now finishing the world news, and I am thinking about calling it a day! I attended two classes today, and saw lots of people I know from Austin. Tomorrow I have three classes planned, and I am really looking forward to them. I think tomorrows classes will be more beneficial to me than the ones I sat in on today. After the classes, the Trade Show portion of the conference opened (at 4 o'clock) and I walked all up and down the trade show. Lots of interesting products and usually I have to walk through the thing first, think about stuff, and maybe I will go back tomorrow and buy a couple things. I have my eye on a couple things that I may go back and get...I'll let you know.

I have been able to keep up with what is going on back at the office, and it is good that there have been no real traumas, and nothing that cannot wait until I get back to the office on Monday. Jody said he went back to the pastures this afternoon, and took a count and all the cattle were accounted for and all looked happy. I think it is cooler here than in Austin, and I believe the humidity is much lower than in Austin. I have met some nice folks from different parts of the country, and that is always a nice thing.

There was a slow-speed police chase going on this morning on the local news channel. It ended up well, it was an older gentleman in a Prius, must have been disoriented. He was taken to a relatives home, and I just heard he has been ordered to re-take his driving test within three days. Interesting...

Okay, this is it for today...

Deeds, Kindness, Changes, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment