Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day Three Hundred Sixteen...

It was the best of days, it was the worst of days...I am in a good mood, I am in a bad mood...I have no patience is the main issue. The day started out well, just as the past three days this week. I was up early again, and made it into the office by about 7 o'clock. We were in the middle of owner's statements, and I needed to get my statements approved. I went to my closing at 9 o'clock, and that had its' ups and downs, but everything worked out perfectly. The closing officer could not remember my name, so instead of just not guessing what my name was, she would just make up a name, and hope that was my name...it got to be kind of ridiculous, but it was just one of those things...AND...my name was not the important one! The closing ended, and I headed back to the office...I was truly over scheduled, so I called and cancelled my delivery of Meals-on-Wheels (and I feel very badly about that). Did more work at the office, and headed off to the airport. This is a photo of the aisle in the airplane...I was not sure if I would have a photo for this post.

When we landed in San Diego, my checked bag was not there, but someone else had taken it off the carousel and they were holding it in security. They acted like it was all my fault, but I was there with all the other people from my flight, and everyone else was getting their baggage, so I have NO IDEA how I missed my bag. Whatever...then, the Shuttle got me on board, and they decided to drive around the airport in circles for a while (trolling for more customers), and I finally got to the Hotel. Once there, there was ONE person working the check-in and there were dozens of folks waiting to check in. This Hotel it TOTALLY TOO COOL for me, but I have to admit the room is nice, as you can see from these two photos. I wanted to head out to the convention sight, and noticed that the in-room safe did not work, so I reported that, and they told me I had to wait and they would send someone from Security to fix it. He has come and gone twice, and now they are gone again. I told him I did not want to wait around in this room all night, and he said he would be right back. HE IS STILL NOT BACK, that was twenty-five minutes ago, and I AM STARVING. They made a squeaky noise about moving me to another room, but I have already unpacked and I do not want to pack everything up to move. In your opinion, do you think I am being unrealistic? Am I just too finicky? Should I just shut up and forget about it all? Have another glass of wine? OR WHINE? Whatever you say, I will take your advice.

I am done.

Kindness...Changes...Actions...Whirled Peas...FUN!

Oh yeah, I am at teh National Association of REALTORS Convention in San Diego, and I am looking forward to some good classes and to learning lots of stuff in the next three days! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment