Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day Three Hundred Fourteen...

This is a synopsis of the class I have been teaching for the last two days (copied and pasted from the National Association of REALTORS web-site): The National Association of REALTORS® created NAR’s Green Designation to provide ongoing education, resources and tools so that real estate practitioners can successfully seek out, understand, and market properties with green features. The course curriculum requires completion of a 12hr Core Course and a 6hr Elective Course in either residential, commercial, or property management. All courses are available in live lecture and online formats. NAR’s Green Designation gives designates the tools to become a community leader and resource in sustainable issues. Tomorrow I will be instructing the GREEN Residential Elective Course, and then the attendees will be eligible to apply for their Designations. It was a great class today, although there is a lot of information to provide in twelve hours. Tomorrow will be a busy day again, but I think, overall, the class was very successful, and I think the learners got a lot of good information, and will be able to go out and speak more knowledgeably about Green Issues with their clients. I am happy with the way the day went!

Once again, this is going to be a crazy busy week. I will be glad when next week is here, because I like to do more at home than just sleep. I will finish the Green Elective class tomorrow, come home, sleep, get up on Thursday (hopefully I will have packed my bags on Wednesday night), go to a closing Thursday morning, deliver my Meals-on-Wheels route late Thursday morning, have a property management meeting in the office, HOPEFULLY go to the bank, and then head off to the airport and get on a shiny Southwest plane to San Diego. It is crazy to think I need to go out of town to get some rest!

Whatever...it was/is a beautiful day in Central Texas, springtime temperatures, lots of sunshine, and associating myself with nice people all around. Who could ask for anything better? I am a lucky man.

Kindness, Actions, Changes, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment